2010年12月7日星期二

Heart have Christmas trees

s not so suited to the warm and sunny day, a sudden loss of life as the subject, was hit caught flat-footed. A hint of melancholy and bleak finish, with great vigilance in the raw cold and roaring past the die, in most of the season, but to do the most good reproduction and replacement of the most brutal.
This winter, there you are eyeful of the desolate and chill, even the air solemn Qinglie up, right? Or, gray-blue gray-blue clouds, has exhibited the influence of silence, which is to the next year's first snow, right? Agreement that the snowman is, you can remember?
Then we hook the fingers. I look forward to you as shown signs of promise, as if floating rotary snow yo stack, are gentle and happy. If there is a snowflake about the appointed time, bleach the dust a long time the door, I was not the hand, hold it with great devotion and a thin cold cold sober, I promise you turn around safely?
In fact, I was willing to own a goose feather flying catkins of default. Have more than once thought, by your gentle palm wrapped cover, into the depths of winter. I thought the winter without snow, is uninteresting. Like the southern sky, the total people trapped in the spring of disputes and the rigid tender years, some inexplicable loneliness and apprehension. Concerned that the gouache paintings on the wall, one day, will be a sudden wind and rain erosion.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论